Typical Network Audio Setup
Based on a LINKPLAY module for the streaming part, the Orphéon offers smooth network connectivity and reactivates the LIEDSON application and 4STREAM integrates all the necessary functions.
The audio decoding part is entrusted to our new DAC integrating high precision clocks.
The power supply part of the amplifier is separated into two very distinct power supplies, filtered by 30,800 Uf for the right channel and 30,800 Uf for the left channel, each operational amplifier having its own regulated power supply.
The D / A conversion part uses the same principle totaling 30,800 uf.
The mains supply part is filtered upstream by an EMI AC / DC multistage filter with excellent attenuation performance.
Its regulation is ensured by ultra-quiet regulators encapsulated in EMI shields.
• UPnP AV 2.0 / DLNA
• WiFi 11 b / g / n 2.4G
• Bluetooth BT 5.0
• USB 2.0
• Decoding sampling rate up to 24bit, 192kHZ
• Spotify, Deezer, Tidal, Qobuz, iHeartRadio, Napster, Web Radio streaming sources
• 4STREAM / MCONNECT / LIEDSON PLAYER / BUBBLEUPNP application
• RCA audio outputs x 2
• RCA analog inputs x 2
• FLAC, MP3, AAC, AAC +, ALAC, APE, WAVE file formats
• Multiroom / Multizone Restream functions
• IOS / Android Smartphone control
• IOS / Android tablet
• Stereo pairing
• 80 mW at 600 from a ± 12V power supply at 0.00014% THD + N
• 125dB dynamic range
• THD + N 0.0001%
• SNR -130dB
• Frequency response 20Hz – 30 kHz -0.15dB
• Crosstalk <-120dB
• 180mW 300Ω
• 700mW 150Ω
• 1.5W 32Ω
• 360mW 300Ω
• 700mW 150Ω
• Output XLR x1
• Output Jack 6.35mm x 1
• Dimensions: W240x L310xH285mm
• Weight: 4.7kg